Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Better late than never?

Finally and finally got my class information today...as it turns out, all of the original stuff was "posted" (read: sent) NOVEMBER 19. It is January. Thank you, York St. John international staff, for being sooooo on top of everything. I just now enroled (yep, one "l") online and let them know I'm alive and yes, I'd like to attend their university this spring, and discovered that I'm in not one, but two creative writing courses. One is multigenre intermediate, and one is multigenre advanced. Redundant much? I guess I'll just revel in the one nineteenth-century literature class I was allowed. Orrrr...I could give them what-for. Tomorrow. Because their offices are closed. Fantastic.

I love international kerfluffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment