Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm a tease... ;)

Yeah...apparently I need to learn to resize some of my pics, because Flickr was throwing tantrums at me earlier. Until I figure that shenanigans out, here are a few of my favorite pictures so far of York and of Whitby. :)




The Guy Fawkes Inn...he was born just steps from the Minster. Heh.


Da Minstah.


York Minster...mmmmmmm. Yes, please.


Bow chicka wow wowww...glamo(u)r shot! ;)


Some of the ruins of Whitby Abbey


Gorgeous/stunning


Whitby is commonly advertised as having the best fish & chips in Britain...so far, so true!


It's really a beautiful seaside town...it was hard to imagine this view/abbey/area inspired Bram Stoker while he wrote Dracula when i saw Whitby in the elusive English sunlight!


Whitby Abbey + some crazy American girl

No comments:

Post a Comment